Level 1 metadata iterator.
The flow through the iterator in the C++ layer is similar to the C layer:
- Create a SimpleIterator instance
- Check SimpleIterator::is_valid()
- Call SimpleIterator::init() and check the return
- Traverse and/or edit. Edits are written to file immediately.
- Destroy the SimpleIterator instance
The ownership of pointers in the C++ layer follows that in the C layer, i.e.
- The objects returned by get_block() are yours to modify, but changes are not reflected in the FLAC file until you call set_block(). The objects are also yours to delete; they are not automatically deleted when passed to set_block() or insert_block_after().
See the C layer equivalent for more.
Copyright (c) 2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007 Josh Coalson